Thursday, February 22, 2018

My Fiancé Is In Love With My Little Sister

My fiancé is in love with my little sister

Summary (taken from NovelUpdates)

Aah, again? My fiance was gazing intently at my charming younger sister. When I saw the blaze that lit up in those cold eyes, I was assaulted by deja vu. My fiance had been in love with my younger sister even in the last life. There was nothing I could do but watch. And, by some karma, I was someone who kept returning to that exact moment.


The story belongs solely to the author はなぶさ. This is merely a fan translation.

The raw can be found here : My fiance is in love with my little sister/ raw

Index

Going back in time

The Beginning

The Second Life

The Third Life and Thereafter

The dream that the Soleil of this life sees is

If this is the real end

The Eternity of Kaliarya Ignis
Currently caught up with the author

1 comment: