Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Chapter 17

The dream that the Soleil of this life sees is – 3

 

Silver hair was scattered on the white sheets. Like it was dying it. Certainly, while it didn’t bear the slightest resemblance to that child’s hair, it still cannot be helped that it was somewhat similar.

For me who lived in a world far away from reality, certainly, it looked like the color I was always yearning for.

The eyes that looked up toward me were purple. While this color was rare in this country, there it’s said to be common.

It made me remember the skin I could never touch; it reminded me of that child’s… of Silvia’s appearance.

 

The fact that Silvia, who was rumored to be a fairy or an angel, died became well-known in high society the following week. Moreover, she didn’t die of her illness but was murdered by robbers.

The person who plotted it was her blood-related older sister, the next marquis’s wife.

A tremendous commotion shook the noble society. Because I was often away from home due to my work as a knight, I left the social interactions to Ilya, so there were many nobles acquainted with her.

Therefore, they needed to prove their innocence. In the case it was judged they had lent a hand to Ilya, there was the possibility they would be imprisoned. Even if it wasn’t the truth, it was easy to fabricate a crime.

High society has always maintained a perfect balance of power in relationships. On this occasion, some moved to try to crush the power of their opponents. Hence, in this situation, the point of focus became our high-ranked noble house.

Originally, I just didn’t want to forgive Ilya. I requested my parents’ assistance, in order to condemn Ilya. I laid all the groundwork possible and made every effort so that she couldn’t run away from her crime.

However, whether if it was because she came from a third-ranked earl family, or because she had the status of being a marquis’s wife despite our divorce, cornering her required quite a considerable effort.

Thanks to the cooperation of several people who used their influence to back me up, somehow, I was able to throw Ilya in the jails meant for the commoners.  

            

When I finished doing everything, the season has gone around. Since I didn’t hear that the sentence had been pronounced, she was probably still imprisoned.

But I was no longer interested in the future. She won’t be able to avoid capital punishment due to the nature of her crime, but the execution of the sentence won’t be carried out in public.

The central figures of the country won’t allow the incident to be brought up again while it has already quieted down.

I understood this already, and anyway, these days, I couldn’t gather the energy to do anything and felt very tired. Due to this tiresome feeling of loss that I couldn’t even put into words, I couldn’t get myself to go to work, and lingered in my failure.

For a superior officer, an extended leave was only a term hiding the fact he was in reality sentenced to house arrest. 

            

In such a situation, there was a certain gossip that reached my ears. A silver haired, purple eyed girl was working as a prostitute. 

            

She had a small stature and slender limbs; her upturned gaze was pure and innocent, it was said that her ephemeral figure was almost like a fairy.

            

The more I listened to the rumors, the more it sounded like Silvia.

When I actually went to visit her, their features were as different as heaven and earth, but still, it was enough to make me dream of that child.

Above all, that innocent gaze that looked up toward me, reminded me of that child.

Just seeing that figure was enough for me. 

 

“Lord Soleil, I... I cannot live without you…”


"... Could you become it? A reason to live."

 

Now, I felt that even if I heard it in a dream, I already couldn’t remember the tone of her voice.

The palm of my hand lightly sank into the thin and hard mattress of the cheap bed.

When I absentmindedly stared at the girl's appearance in a dreamy state of mind, a black shadow fell onto us. When she turned her eyes away from me, those big eyes opened wider and she raised a little scream.

I followed her line of sight to turn around and saw the tip of a sword above my shoulder. The owner of that sword lurched forwards.

I rolled on the bed while protecting the girl and fell down. An impact shot through my shoulder. My back banged on the floor before being assailed by pain.

Then I noticed that leather shoes were stepping on my shoulder.

 

“… Nice situation there, Sir Soleil. Going to the brothel during daytime?”

 

Behind the man who was looking down on me, a faint light glowed. Because of it, I couldn’t see his expression clearly, but I remembered that flickering blond hair. 

Why? My muttering voice echoed in the room that had fallen silent.  

 

“Did you think I died? Unfortunately, fellow knights have a strong sense of camaraderie. My friends saved me”

 

I felt a sense of discomfort in front of that figure who was laughing fearlessly.

Was he a man who would laugh like this? Was he a man who would talk with that kind of tone? Was he a man who would glare at someone like this?

His eyes which were of a much deeper color than mine, should have been warm and gentle like the clear surface of a lake. I have always felt they were completely different from my eyes, which were said to be cold and indifferent even when I was happy.

Those eyes of mine always kept at the edge of their vision his figure which was lurking around her, ready to protect her at any time.

 

“Say, do you know how many efforts that person made for your sake? Ah, that’s right. Of course, you know. Because your entourage must have told you. That to become your spouse, she persevered with all her might. … But, it’s not like you saw to what extent she exerted herself.”

 

In his sharp glare, the warmth that existed formerly was nowhere to be seen. The pupils that used to be filled with a deep affection were tinged with a murky shadow and at any time now it seemed they would be swallowed by darkness.

The man to whom those eyes belong to, continued to narrate in an indifferent voice devoid of any intonation.

 

“In order to study foreign languages, or to learn territory management, or to acquire the etiquette expected from a lady, she didn’t spare any time to sleep. Any number of times I’ve seen her figure as she threw up in the middle of the night. That figure, who was even afraid to call out to people, was much ghastlier than her said sickly little sister. Her throat was burnt due to vomiting over and over again, and before she became aware of it, she had lost her clear voice.” 

 

Have you seen the dictionary she had? The space between the lines was blackened by her writing.

After having read it over and over again, the edges of the pages of that book on management were worn-out.

Did you know about the pen-mark on her fingers? About the shadow under her eyes that wouldn’t quite vanish? About her reserve of stomach medicine?

            

Have you ever seen even one of those things? He asked and his foot on my shoulder increased its weight.

When my upper body was bent diagonally because I couldn't support my body, the girl hidden behind me screamed. Then while shouting something, she ran out of the room.

She must have gone to call for help. The man who glanced at her figure, even if his expression was hidden by the shadow, I could clearly understand that he had a deep smile.

 

“That person was… in the morning, when she woke up, the first thing she would do was to inquire about her fiancé. When she went to sleep at night, even if her fiancé wasn’t beside her, she would tell him good night. She never said once that she was lonely. She didn’t want to be a bother. Even so, that fiancé, who would only come visit her on the planned day, she loved him.”

 

From the beginning, even while she knew it was a political marriage, she believed in a love that would never be returned.    

 

“She was supposed to become the lady of the marquis house. She was supposed to become an existence held in esteem and cherished by everyone. For this, that person had done everything she could, and yet…”

 

My body, which was being pinned down, became suddenly free. When I managed to half-rise, drops of water gently fell down as if they were dancing.

 

“… in that place, in that incredibly brutal way of dying, she wasn’t a person who deserved to leave like that…!”

 

Hearing those words that he squeezed out in a hoarse voice, for some reason, a smile floated to my face. 

I see, did she die?  I’m sure I heard a voice muttered in a satisfied tone.

That was a voice that came from nowhere else but my own body.

 

“Only you... could have saved that person, and yet...”

 

… Why, why, why? Why... was I... were you... laughing?

            

With trembling lips, the man overlooking me who was laughing said, “That they were false charges, in truth, you should have known it.”

I stared as countless drops of water slid down the corner of his lips. I merely stared as he raised his sword over my head.

            

Someone shouted, “Stop it!”

Appearing suddenly, I saw the shadows of several people behind the man.

“Alfred…! Do you intend to defile the pride of a knight with blood for someone like that…!”

 

“The pride of a knight you said, that thing, I threw it away long ago…!! When I lost that person…!!”

 

It sounded like a scream. Even though he spoke each word clearly, I understood he was screaming to the point of tearing his throat.  

 

“Do you know what kind of death you gave to that person, do you know how she died…!!”

 

I could only watch without being able to move at all. A sensation of heat filled my shoulder. It was pierced by the blade. It didn’t feel painful, but my respiration stopped. I couldn’t breathe.

When something was thrown toward me, I reflexively stretched out my hand but it felt down.

In my wavering field of vision that had turned upside down because of my slanted body, I watched it felt down without a sound on that dirty floor which hadn’t been washed for who knows how long

            

That thing that didn’t have any weight, was of a gray color that had been tainted by a dark red.

It was long hair that had been cut off.  


"It looks like an old woman's hair, right?"

 

That whispering voice resounded in my ears. … …

I couldn’t say it even once. That it was beautiful, I couldn’t say it, not even once.  

            

It was of a darker color than Silvia’s. A color that couldn’t be described as silver.

But I liked the mysterious color of her eyes that shined much more thanks to that. Those strong eyes that persisted with their will, with their conviction that was enough to overwhelm others, they have always supported me.

As long as those eyes were watching me, I believed I would never lose my way.

            

… killed. I, killed. I killed Ilya.

Please stop it. It’s enough. Please stop.

Someone.

Please tell me it’s a lie.

Someone, please.

 

**************************

 

“ … … Hnn !!!”

 

I swallowed a breath and jumped to my feet, surprised by my own ragged breathing.

My breaths were cut short, as if I had been running with all my might. I listened to them with muddled thoughts.

 

“…Lord Soleil?”

 

In the room I thought I was alone, a bewildered voice resounded.

As it was at a distance close enough to feel a long breath, it made my shoulders greatly jump in shock.

When I felt nauseous as my breath refused to regulate itself as usual and covered my lips, the voice called out,  

 

“… Lord Soleil!”

 

Someone presented me a wash basin which seemed to have been prepared to wash the face.

Inhaling small breaths, I managed to endure the throwing feeling and forced down the burning lump back to my stomach.

I felt a stinging pain at the back of my throat. When I coughed a little while listening to the pounding sound of my heart, the chamberlain peeped at me with a worried expression.  

 

“The hell hap…, no, I mean, I, what happened to me…”

 

Since long ago, I’ve been taught how to be careful with my phrasing. It was natural for the heir of the marquis to be polite and thoughtful, and since my entourage urged me to do so, I abided.

Normally, I would never be so upset. I was perplexed at my own discomposure.

 

“I was having an awful nightmare…”

 

The servant gave a curt and humble sound of acknowledgment. He gave me a wet towel and urged me to calm down my mind.

Extending my hand to receive it, I noticed my fingers were trembling.    

 

“Did you see a bad dream, my lord?”

“… a bad dream…”  

 

I smiled bitterly and raised a strained laugh, reproaching myself for losing my composure over a nightmare like a little child.

Then, at the moment I stop smiling, my whole body lost its warmth. 

 

“Lord Soleil?”

 

A nightmare? Did I see a nightmare? … What did I... see? What?

 

“… I don’t remember…”

 

Even though what I saw was bad enough to wake me up in a panicked state, I couldn’t remember a single thing.

It wasn’t that I forgot, but it rather felt that I hadn’t seen a nightmare to begin with.

Not even a fragment of remembrance remained.  

 

“If you do not remember, then it must not have been important. It was probably a trivial thing.”

 

Watching the chamberlain smile again, rather than relief, I felt anxiety gradually rising from my chest.

It felt like I lost something, something very precious and important. And as I don’t even remember what is it that I lost, irrepressible uneasiness and irritation assailed me.  

            

When I opened my hands, I just saw my usual palms.

However, the feeling that I failed to grab onto something, that huge feeling of loss, blocked my breathing.

 

“… Ilya is…”

“Yes?”

 

“I wonder what Ilya is doing now?”

 

… … For some reason, I started to feel the irresistible urge to see her.



Chapter 16                                                 Chapter 18



Nocta’s thoughts:
Now that you’ve read Soleil’s POV, do you still hate him? Seems like he is also trapped in a loop, it’s just that he can’t remember a single thing unlike Ilya. Poor them.
We are going to attack the next arc! Back to Ilya, back to her suffering, but also more information about the people around her. Expect mysteries, betrayal and death! Well, I made it sound all dramatic, but I haven’t read all the raw, just until the 15th chapter of the next arc or something. But it was good. Can’t wait to read it all.  



67 comments:

  1. This is truly wrecking me inside and out
    My heart hurts so badly and I can't stop crying
    It seems that Soleil has no control of his body but no one really knows about it
    Nothing changes
    In the end this cycle of despair forever remains and nothing can stop it
    Im just seriously
    So
    Hurt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he merely shown that memories in his dream. That is why he can't do anything because it already happens. It just played again in his dreams like a movie from his perspective.

      Delete
    2. He has control over his body i think
      This is just his dream, everything that happened is still his doing though

      Delete
    3. I own personal theory is an outside force interfering to make it go like a story either in the world or outside forces because the one thing Ilya points out in all the worlds she been to, they all have some differences, but only one thing is constant as if it was forcibly made that way was Soleil and her sister “falling in love.” If the current character falls out of line, the storyline will automatically correct itself by no matter what it takes. Ilya, Soleil, and Silvia are the three most important people in this “storyline”, therefore they are the ones on the tightest leash. ML, FL, and the villainess. Even if that is not what actually is happening, it only needs to seem that is what is happening. That is why Ilya is miserable and dies every time despite everything else that has changed. That is also why Ilya coming back to life is not a contradiction to everything that is set up here, because is already dead in the eyes of the storyline.

      Delete
  2. I feel bad for both Iria and Soleil. At the same time I don't want Soleil to be the love interest for Iria. All the suffering Iria has gone through with each life I don't think Soleil can ever make up for it. Crow seem like the best companion for Iria be it through love or friendship. Well time will tell if Soleil can do something to make up for all the hurt and pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope he can...
      I agree on the Crow thing but like, wasn't he just a hallucination? Like Ilya/Iria made him up in that one life where she went crazy after her son died?
      I mean, otherwise he's really an odd existence (since magic isn't a thing here I think).
      yeet

      Delete
    2. I think Crow might be Soleil or their son. The connection between Crow and Ilya is strange.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. "I sure hope he can...
      I agree on the Crow thing but like, wasn't he just a hallucination? Like Ilya/Iria made him up in that one life where she went crazy after her son died?
      I mean, otherwise he's really an odd existence (since magic isn't a thing here I think).
      yeet"

      I think magics are not really popular or like come cross to people minds at once...maybe there are people know bout it but keep it hidden from other people...it could be possible that he is a hallucination of iria ....and like I think the first time iria and crow meet is that crow knows that her son really isn't real? ... it's like he entered in her dream...like lucid dreaming? like i think there's a wayyyyy more reason why crow and ria meet

      Delete
  3. I also felt PAIN. It hurts really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like bawling my eyes out in the middle of the night while trying hard not to emit a sound because everyone's sleeping. I binged this story, and everytime Al appears, I cry. I really want Al to be the love interest, but at the same time.. Also, I have a feeling that Crow is.. her child. Just a feeling, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dun care about Soleil, being possessed or auto-mode or what, it cannot change the fact that he is the real cause of Illya's suffering. I only want Illya to be happy :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would feel sorry for Soleil, but he's just a horrible person. Force or not, he didn't seem to fight hard at all against those feelings. I don't even know if he even liked Iria. I just want Iria to be happy and to escape.

    Thank you for picking this up! I was hoping someone would because this story is just so good, sad but good. I don't think I've gone a chapter without crying for Iria and Al.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soleil doesn't love Iria, but he thought he could come to like her as a partner after living together once married... until he saw Silvia and the tragedy started mwewewe

      Delete
    2. He should have stopped the engagement after falling in love with Silvia ~T_T~
      This is more like the current life's Soleil dream about him in Illya's 1st life. So that he couldn't do anything in the dream. Well, let's hope the poor Illya will have happiness later with someone not Soleil (='.'=)

      Delete
    3. But what's with the urge of wanting to see iria in the last sentence of this chapter?

      Delete
  7. Thank you! Thank you for picking his up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thank you for that you decided to pick this up. I was waiting and waiting for further translations. I’m so sad right now, it’s where it really hurts whenever I read this, but it’s just so good. I just can’t stand Soleil seriously, what makes the sister so good? I can’t stand this, the sister sounds so fake, at least she should have a bit of malice, that’s if it’s more realistic since she is too a human. I really want to see Ilya happy, cant believe that she had the resolve to flee but in the end got human trafficked and ended up in a brothel, how bad can her life be??? �� but thank you so much for the translations again, I love this book, but it’s just so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, Silvia is fishy no? Iria keeps saying she is a cute and innocent and sheltered child but but but!!! I wonder if she is not the root of all evil... She is just too perfect to be true. However, I haven't read all the raw, so I have yet to see an actual clue of her potential evilness.
      But because the author seems to have the tendency to use small details she had set many chapters ago to make a sudden plot twist, I'm still doubtful!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for picking the series up. I've read the story up to this point a while ago hoping that someone would end the suffer of us readers with angsty cliffhangers. I cried a lot when I first read the series... so thank you for allowing a small glimmer of hope maybe these tears would end.
    Despite the hate for Soleil, I quite love his POV arc itself for the amount of feels whenever screams/begs or regret his action. Al's outburst and thoughts were also a tear jerker. Regardless of lack of control over his own body with predestined fate, he justified with all these excuses and naive ideals for his self interest. He doesn't even make his ideals to make them in reality or make effort to do so (i.e. cherish the people around him yet he can't even cherish his own wife)! This lofty attitude and lack of tack in dealing with his wife when he is in love with her sister only prolong the pain of Ilya... It is infuriating how short sight he was, or even crueller pretending not to notice how he is cornering Ilya mentally.
    He is not redeemable and don't give a crap about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ I think you'd better prepare a tone of tissues because those tears likely won't stop
      I don't completely dislike Soleil, because if he hasn't fallen in love with Silvia because of that mysterious unstoppable force, I think he might have become a normal husband and come to love Ilya. It's just that no matter what he is thinking/feeling he is prisoner of his body and can't act. Worse, he is slowly brainwashed.

      Delete
  10. Truthfully the one I hated for this moment is the Autor... Such a sadistic person, letting me cry for every chapter T.T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps... in Ilya’s life, before her “first” one, she actually did live happily with Soliel. But Silvia was jealous, so she did something and this happened. The first life started, and the never ending game of hell started.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like Crow is the representation of what Ilya’s child would have looked liked or have been. That’s why they're so connected to one another.

    Also I still hate Soliel. I have no sympathy for him. Yes, he had no control but I feel like he just made so many excuses for himself that it’s all meaningless.

    —�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�

    My Favorite Characters:

    Al
    Ilya
    Crow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that think abt it ....it really feels like crow could be her son....TvT im starting to regret to ship them now...T^T.... and like im thinking before this chapter that theres an au where she has a child....a kid that is a boy ... who deeply cares for iria too... TvT i can't explain the on what kind of a child is the kid...but difinetely kinda like how iria see or expected from crow...that's all...im sorry if my comment kinda confusing T^T

      Delete
  13. I stilm hate him. He can go and die.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yup. i still hate him. didn't resist his urge strongly enough and it barely popped up anyways. in the end, despite even his trash friend begging him not to, he still partially framed her and killed her. soleil needs to keep being tortured by dream like memories of their past lives! suffer a bit! way too unfair he gets to reset guilt free every time while ilya suffers endlessly! and Al....geez...this loyal knight enigma. feel so bad for him! thanks for transing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nah. How could I NOT hate him? Is this arc supposed to make us readers feel sympathetic towards him? NAAAAHHHHHH.
    Way opposite tho. Soleil was potrayed as half-ass douche not knowing who his heart really belong to! Don't start me wth that BS!
    I'd rather believed he truly loved Silvia all those life instead of this- because whatever terrible act he did to our fl it's within 'reasons' (love)!but now...? He was like the 'confuse' or the 'controlled' by something unknown *smh*
    A little belittling to our FL who suffered all those hardship in her life bc of this douche.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Al hasta el final estuviste a la altura, me da un poco de paz saber que alguien le dijo sus verdades a Soleil.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dont give a shit to Soleil. He can die

    ReplyDelete
  18. agreed, why should I pity a douche with no balls, that knows isn't doing right, (acratch that he's doing atraight the worst) yet always go down with the flow?

    He has the relieve of not remembering shit!!!

    While Ylia has to remember, live and pile up everything... you can compare her circunstances (tryig to clinb up a waterfall sailing on a piece of wood)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't really trust Soleil. I mean yeah he regretted murdering Ilya but then again I am pretty sure most people would regret letting their rage get the best of them. In the last Arc Ilya was literally sold and traded as a prostitute, however when Soleil met her after all the years he said he hated her and deliberately did not look for her. Which is extremely cruel to say that to a person who is on their deathbed! At that time Soleil did not have the regret he has in this Arc. I think he is a jerk and will always be a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, he can't control his body. He's like a puppet being controlled to fall in love with Silvia. No matter how much he tries to say or do what he wants to do when it comes to Ilya, some force stops him from doing so.

      Delete
  20. hmmmm who is the person that make them play this play over and over and over again? who s the witch that laugh while looking at them?

    did they kick a god's statue or something and the god punishing them for several lifetimes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whatever happen he didnt deserve ilya and ilya deserve a better man
    i still hate you and pllease die .. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. But this only just doesn't give me an excuse to pity him or not to hate him. Compared to Ilya's suffering, this is nothing as he doesn't even remember what he did and how he acted.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't completely hate Soleil because he can't control his body even in time-loop unlike Illya. Yes Illya's actions were not as extreme as his, she wasn't entirely a good person in her first life. At least she is able to mature and change her actions in the time-loop. I hope they don't end up together as love interests though. But Soleil's situation is still pretty tragic, to be unable to control your own body, At least Illya had a chance to redeem her previous actions.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't cry when Ilya died in all those ways. I didn't cry when she lost her child. But I cried here. Because Alfred was so hurt for Ilya. Someone was thinking of Ilya

    ReplyDelete
  25. The story is beautiful... but!!!! I still dont like soleil i hate him to the bone. Even though he was trapped in a loop atleast he can express his feelings. It really looks like he has a feeling for silvia..... huhuhu TT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yep I still hate Soleil. He might not have been able to control his body but he was at least given the blessing of forgetting his bad decisions. Illya had to live with them and go through her life knowing that no matter what she does, it's useless. But anyway I think the real tearjerker in this chapter is Al. I was bawling my eyes out in that scene because Illya actually had someone to get mad for her, to try to avenge her, to fight for her. She wasn't completely alone.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't hate Soliel YET. If he truly is in the hands of fate, then it is fate's blame but it still doesn't change the fact that someone needs to repent for the pain inflicted on MC

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's okay if they don't end up with each other. I .. just want them to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. EVEN SO... I HATE HIM... NEVERTHELESS, THE PERSON ON THE FIRST LOOP, OR RATHER THE FIRST CASE IS STILL HIM AND I FUCKING HATE HIM FOR BEING LIKE THAT... GOOD THING ALFRED KILLED THAT WORTHLESS SON OF A BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wished he would have seen the time he left her wife to die alone while giving birth to his child... SMH
    Anyone else think that Craw might be her Child protecting her, no??

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hmm. It's either Crow, Sylvia or the world controlling him, or maybe he's just dreaming of the previous loop and that's why he can't do anything. Also is Crow her imagination? As far as I know there hasn't been a mention of magic in this world. Nobody can see him and he has powers like magic. Either it's her imagination or is Crow from another world or something? Or maybe some God?

    ReplyDelete
  32. God it hurts so much i feel like my brain gonna blow up from the pain and my eyes can't see from the tears uwwww my feelings are so complicated right now 😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm surprised how very few people are talking about Al. Seriously, does no one think about him as a potential love interest? Not even in the chapter of the elopement I saw comments about him.
    (I know about the fiance. But I also know they'd never met, and it was an arranged marriage. So why not?)
    Why Al is not considered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY. i kinda started shipping them since the one scene where she asked him to hold her hand

      Delete
  34. ilya had it harder... remembering eveyrhting shes been thru.... The betrayal the fjckiggng prprosyegrkkf,te ,,..,.... consider urself lucky that u dont rmr the Pain and Regret That u should be feeling at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  35. al ilysm Ilysm tahnks 4 being there U even fought Til the end and Made solei Did all that 4 ilya by ur own volition !!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nah, not sure I'll continue with this. What, I'm supposed to be satisfied with his excuse?? Even if it is true, I don't want them together anymore, and frankly, I dont want to read another 30 chapters of Illya being heartlessly trampled over with supposedly neither able to do anything
    G, it's pretty misery porn at this point.

    I didnt read all that to see Soleil redeemed, or ar least not in this way this soon. I continued on because I expected catharsis. I didnt think her revenge would be explosive and cool, just that it would be satisfying, to air her grievances and have someone actually listen. Soleil actually feels less interesting as a character, I liked him better as a bastard, at least he was consistent. Even with this revelation, it doesnt make me sympathize with him at all.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hate this. I goddamn despise this novel since just as one comment said, it does really feel like misery porn at this point? How tf will this even turn out??

    I honestly hope they just didn't add this "him reliving this life but forgetting about it". It's like a shitty way of making us sympathize with him.

    JUST WHO IS BEHIND THIS?? WHO MADE THEM STUCK IN THE SAME LOOP? WHY CAN'T HE REMEMBER? AHHH
    I don't know where this is going anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Personally, I never hated Soleil, but I still don't like him. It's mainly cause this all means he subconsciously knew he loved the MC but he still wasn't able to do anything in all the lives that Ilya has lived so far... To the point that she sorta hates him now.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ppl be saying Soleil is forced, nah. What we read was happenings of the past and occasional "tf are ya even doing?" comments come from the present Soleil. He's also stuck in the loop but unlike MC, has no memories of it other than the "nightmare" we read about. As for why he's thinking differently now, that's because like MC, no one stays the same, be it with or without memories. Like the adolescent Crow appeared as a kid the other time, or how Soleil boldly impregnated sis the other time... Maybe MC is traveling between various possibilities, maybe there will be even one when that trash loves her or when the sis dies as a kid; maybe she's simply going back to the past, that's uncertain, BUT MY POINT THAT SOLEIL IS IN CONTROL OF HIS OWN DAMN BODY STILL STANDS ALRIGHT??

    ReplyDelete
  40. Damn it, this was finally the chapter that made me cry. It's unbelievably painful, the inability to stop yourself, the inability to say what you actually feel. Making horrible decisions and not being able to change a thing. It's unbearably sad.

    I don't think there'll ever be a future for these two. But I hope they can break the loop and finally be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I dont know. I dont know anything anymore. I feel bad for him, but I think the worst thing there is in this world, is to be conscious of our own misery. He, unlike Illya, is not, or at least not ALL THE TIME; and that is a blessing. So, even though I definitely pity him, he IS allowed to forget. She, on the contrary, has to remember every tragedy that comes to her way. So, I dont want them to be together. I want her to focus on Crow, like a love partner, friend, her son... Just, rely on him, no matter his role, since he appears to be the only insanely sane good thing in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i don't know, i just.. can't emphasize with him

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think Soleil is still controlling his own body. He just saw his first life as a nightmare and forgot it. We can keep on hating him.

    ReplyDelete
  44. crow will be always my fave i can never forgive you soliel , u saw ur first life but
    that doesnt mean that wasnt you it was always you , i can never forgive you , never

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would've preferred Soleil to be a bad person because... That would mean all the suffering Llya had to go through was all a... joke

    ReplyDelete
  46. Author it is my hope you wrote more. Expose Silvia and whoever else has been out to harm our ML and FL. The deep signs of building not only a strong alliance but live was there even on his end. Just too stupid to see it as with ML thee we t can be dense.
    I love crow but I feel the cycle can’t be broken unless the ML and FL have a life together where they get to love each other. Be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I skipped most of chapter 15, 16 and 17 because I found it super annoying trying to make him an terrible person and then making a flashback to explain he is not actually bad guy its magics and mind control.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I still hate him very much, nothing has changed. Even Albert the knight was better than him, at this point everyone was better than him.

    ReplyDelete